The Best Bridal Gown Salons on Long Island
If you are not sure where to begin, these bridal salons are a good starting point. And here are some tips:
- Flip through bridal magazines first and cut out images of wedding gowns that you like.
- Take these photos with you when you begin browsing for gowns, and go over them with the salon professional.
- Keep an open mind – the gowns you like may not necessarily work with your body type.
- The best way to buy a wedding gown is to try on everything — you’ll then see first hand what works and what doesn’t.
- Take your budget into account.
- Your dream dress doesn’t have to cost half a year’s salary.
- Remember, this is one day of your life and you will look beautiful from the inside out, regardless of what you are wearing.
Have you visited any of these? Did you have a good/bad experience? We want to know. Please comment below.
Wedding Salon of Manhasset
1681 Northern Boulevard
Manhasset, New York 11030
At the Wedding Salon of Manhasset, it’s easy to find that perfect gown, where you know that’s the one in an intimate, relaxed showroom, where experts listen to you and help you select your dream dress. With a wide array of designers, special previews in trunk shows, you can also browse new styles before they hit the stores.
80 Westbury Ave
Carle Place, New York 11514
At Bridal Reflections, they know it takes time to find that special gown. The staff has a keen sensibility to help create an aesthetically pleasing bridal party, suiting mothers of the bride and groom as well. Check out their new Manhattan location.
Fantasia Bridal Center & Boutique
29 Rocky Point Yaphank Rd
Rocky Point, NY 11778-8400
Fantastic dress selection for brides, bridesmaids, mother gowns, accessories galore, also Dyeables and Coloriffics shoes with alterations done on the premises. They offer designers like Maggie Sottero, Symphony Bridal, Paloma Biana and more.
Tatiana Stefan Couture
525 7th Avenue, Suite 910
New York, NY 10018
With a philosophy that the best design is one that is figure flattering to all body types, Tatiana’s collection holds sophisticated styles and hand-structured gowns from gracefully classic to ornate and glamorous.
Back to Long Island Wedding Planners’ Best Picks