Tuesday, June 7th, 2011...1:22 pm
Winners of the Atlantis Marine World Wedding CONTESTS & GIVEAWAYS
Atlantis Marine World Aquarium and its catering team, Atlantis Banquets and Events, is happy to announce that Lisa Demiray and Kilian Breen have won their Something New, Something Blue Dream Wedding Giveaway.
The winning couple will receive a wedding package valued at approximately $24,000 and including:
* Catered reception for 125 guests, including buffet, 5-hour open bar,
* Wedding night stay in the brand-new, not-yet-opened, Hyatt Place East End
* Photography package provided by ADA Studios
* Flowers for couple and wedding party provided by Moriches Main Street
* Limousine service by Elegant Limousine
* Bridal Headpiece provided by Boutique de Voile
* Honeymoon Travel Bag provided by The Chick on the Go
* Use of Atlantis Marine World Aquarium by bride and groom and up to 125
* An ordained minister to perform the ceremony
* DJ Entertainment provided by Lucky Star Productions
* Wedding Cake provided by Patty Cakes
* Wedding rings provided by Enrico Jewelers
* Makeup for the bride provided by Mei Skin Care Studio, Inc.
* Penguin or Sea Lion painting commemorating the event (with winners
* Wine basket provided by Raphael Vineyards
Thousands of votes were received online to help us choose the winning couple. The Dream Wedding will be held in a brand-new grand ballroom like no other, situated waterfront along the picturesque Peconic River, and located adjacent and within the unique venue, Atlantis Marine World Aquarium. Currently under construction and expected to open in August 2011, the Sea Star Grand Ballroom will be host for this winning wedding, one of the venue’s first, to be held later in fall.
You can read the winning story here: